The FCC has eliminated pricing regulations for all carriers and service providers on POTS lines in the United States. Since then, customers have reported a 300-500% increase on their POTS services.
Customers also receive notifications that they have 90 days to move their POTS line service or lose their numbers due to carriers taking out all service. Simply put, it’s too expensive to maintain the old infrastructure and copper lines. Keep reading
What are my options for fire, alarm, elevator and other specialty lines?
ACC Telecom offers AReS™, an enterprise-grade custom router-based solution for the replacement of specialty lines.
AReS™ analog replacement hardware compliance includes:
- FCC approved life safety connection
- HIPAA Compliant
- NFPA Model 72 (National Fire Protection Association standards)
- MFVN (Managed Facility Based Voice Network)
AReS™ Analog Hardware Replacement Service and Support includes:
- Lifetime warranty and support
- 24-hour battery backup with optional failover, Wi-Fi and QoS
- Continuous monitoring and technical support
- Enterprise-class Cradlepoint LTE/4G/5G router options
- Dual SIM from Cat 4 to Cat 18
- Up to 8 FXS (analog) ports.
- Advanced routing capabilities
- Cloud Management Portal
To learn more and receive pricing information, click here to schedule a free consultation.
This article was posted on Wednesday, June 7, 2023 at 2:02pm. Both comments and pings are currently closed.