Wireless and Mobile PBX Apps: Welcome to the new workplace
ACC Telecom offers the latest advances in unified communications for mobile workers and remote workers.
Our Unified Communications Applications and Enterprise Mobility Applications (EMA) enable your staff to stay connected to the office anywhere, anytime using mobile apps to work across multiple device platforms such as smartphones, tablets and laptops.
Mobile-centric users experience the same functionality as the corporate phone system without having to physically be in the office, gaining new levels of convenience, productivity and cost savings. By using mobile devices as a versatile business phone, employees will never miss important calls, video conferences, group chats, calendar alerts, voicemails, faxes and more.
Enterprise Mobility Applications (EMAs) are mobile apps that are part of your business phone system. These apps act as an extension of the phone system and provide users with voice, video, chat, texting, conferencing, presence, voice mail and more.
MOBILE UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS FEATURES*
- INTEGRATED VOICE– Provides desk phone functionality and collaboration functionality to mobile devices.
- VIDEO CONFERENCE AND WEB COLLABORATION– high quality video collaboration.
- A-NUMBER-FOLLOW-ME– routes business calls to pre-programmed phone numbers so the call « finds you ».
- FROM FAX TO E-MAIL– send and receive faxes through your email account.
- VOICEMAIL TO EMAIL/TEXT– receive all corporate voice messages on your email account in .wav file format. Voicemail to text and transcription options available.
- VISUAL VOICE MESSAGE– Quickly access your voicemails, delete or forward messages.
- CHAT WITH PRESENCE– chat with employee presence/availability, group chat and user-provided avatars.
- SMS/MMS text messages– send and receive text messages to customers.
- MOBILE NUMBER PRIVACY– protects your mobile number by displaying only your office phone number in your caller ID.
- CONFERENCE CALLING WITH GROUP CHAT– one-touch button to join conference calls. Includes group and broadcast messages.
- UNIFIED MESSAGING– unified history of calls and messages.
- FILE SHARING– Share large files on demand with colleagues and clients.
*Availability of features depends on your company phone system.
Find out how your mobile devices can act as multimedia extensions of your business phone system. Contact us today to schedule your free consultation and supplier price comparison. Unified communications and enterprise mobility applications (EMA) will enhance your business and connect your employees, so what are you waiting for? Email us today @ 410-995-0101!
This article was posted on Thursday, February 9, 2023 at 2:05pm. Both comments and pings are currently closed.